On this page:
- About (1-9)
- Business Inquiries (10-17)
- Website Policies (18-21)
- Contact Me (22-24) - email address is in 24
1) Who is Tim Gamble? The owner & editor of this website (as well as TimGamble.com which is my news & politics website), I am a writer, journalist, and consultant with 15+ years experience in the prepper and survivalist community. I have professional experience writing Disaster Preparedness and Recovery Policies for businesses and museums. I have Bachelor Degrees in History and Accounting (with a minor in Economics) from Belmont Abbey College. I have done post-graduate studies with Duke University. I have held appointed positions in both local government (Environmental Advisory Board) and State government (Transportation Planning).
For a more complete biography, click here.
2) What is Dystopian Survival? Dystopian Survival is my term for a new type of survivalism based on the realities of the changing modern world marked by rapid technological change, the centralization of economic and political authority into a small elite class, the loss of privacy and freedoms, and the decline of traditional Judeo-Christian and American values. I believe we are witnessing the slow death of the American Republic and Western Civilization as we have known it. Surviving these changes requires knowledge, skills, and attitudes that go well beyond the typical wilderness survival, homesteading, and stockpiling advice currently found in the prepper and survivalist community.
3) What are your objectives for Dystopian Survival? My objective for this website is to provide information and opinion on a variety of topics typically relating to self-reliance, personal finance, emergency preparedness, urban and suburban survival, wilderness survival, homesteading, gardening, and bushcraft (outdoor skills). It also may contain religious content (from a traditional Christian perspective), political & economic content (from a limited government and pro-Capitalism perspective), and educational materials.
4) I've heard or read that you claim to be a nationalist. Doesn't that mean you are a white supremacist or a neo-nazi? No. Absolutely not. You are thinking of White Nationalism or National Socialism. I'm neither of those things. By nationalist, I simply mean that I believe in national sovereignty, a strong military, and secure borders. I believe in patriotism - love of my country and putting the needs of my fellow countrymen first (America First). I hope citizens of other countries feel the same way about their country.
5) What are your views on racism? I simply don't believe in racism. As a Bible-believing Christian, I believe that there is only one race, the human race, since all humans are descended from Adam and Eve, and later Noah and his wife. Differences in skin tone, coarseness of hair, and other physical characteristics are merely inherited family traits among more closely related people groups. Not only is this the Biblical view, it is also the scientific view suported by modern genetics. See the video Only One Race: The Biblical Answer to Racism on the TBN website. You may have to register to watch, but it is free.
6) I've heard you mention agrarianism a couple of times. What is agrarianism? Agrarianism is an economic and social philosophy which places primary importance on agriculture and related fields, and in rural living, as opposed to industrialized, urban living. I believe the agrarian lifestyle is much more conducive to living God's way rather than worldly ways. I also believe agrarianism is a healthier lifestyle, both physically and emotionally.
7) I like what you're doing. How can I help support your work? Thank you. You can help support my work three ways:
- Tell others about my websites. Post links to Facebook, Twitter, and other social sites and discussion boards. If you have a website or blog, please include a link to my website.
- Directly support my website by "tipping" me any amount via Paypal at www.paypal.me/TimothyLeeGamble
- Purchase products through the ads and affiliate links on this website. My Amazon affiliate link is https://amzn.to/2RqQnNA
9) Can I republish elsewhere one of your articles (or a portion thereof) from your website? Yes, provided that 1) I am credited as the author, 2) a link is provided to this website, and 3) you do not change the article and you clearly delineate between my article and any comments you may add.
10) Will you write an article for my website, blog, or company newsletter? I am happy to write articles professionally for your website, magazine. newsletter, company or organization. The articles can be credited, anonymous, or "ghosted." Contact me at the email address provided at the bottom of this FAQ page. Be sure to provide me with the desired topic, suggested length, and where/how you want to publish it. I will respond in short order to discuss my availability and rates.
11) Will you review my book or product? Yes. You need to provide me with the book (a digital copy is fine) or product you want me to review. I do not accept payment for reviews to ensure that the review is honest. If I cannot give a positive review for some reason, I will contact you first to discuss the situation instead of just releasing a negative review. Contact me at the email address provided at the bottom of this FAQ page to get a shipping address.
12) May I submit an article for publication? No. I do not accept article submissions at this time, paid or unpaid.
13) Will you exchange links with me? If you have a quality website, blog, podcast, or video channel that is on-topic for this website, please let me know and I'll consider adding it to my Recommended Links pages. Contact me at the email address provided at the bottom of this FAQ page.
14) How can I advertise on your site? Contact me at the email address provided at the bottom of this FAQ page.
15) Will you appear on my podcast or radio show? Probably. Contact me at the email address provided at the bottom of this FAQ page.
16) Can I interview you for an article I'm writing? Probably. Contact me at the email address provided at the bottom of this FAQ page.
17) Can I hire you to consult or write a disaster preparedness plan for my family or small business? Yes. Contact me at the email address provided at the bottom of this FAQ page.
20) Why am I getting your email newsletter? You signed up for it AND you confirmed your subscription through the link emailed to you by FeedBurner. That is the only way you can get on my email list. I do not buy email addresses from third parties, and the double-confirmation prevents other people for signing you up without your knowledge and consent.
21) How can I unsubscribe from your email newsletter? You may unsubscribe to email at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email and following the instructions.
22) Where can I leave a comment about this website or an article on it? At the bottom of each article, there is a comment section where you can leave me a quick Thumbs Up or a Thumbs Down, and you can also leave a longer written comment. Please keep the discussion civil and note that links are not allowed.
23) I am offended by something you wrote or said. Where can I registrar a complaint? I don't know. Your psychiatrist? If you are offended by free speech and need "safe places" to hide from life's realities, I do suggest you seek professional help. Seriously, if you don't like what I write, you do have the option to simply not visit my website or read my articles.
24) How can I contact you? This website now has a new email address: TimGamble@Tutanota.com (email link is intentionally not clickable - you'll have to copy/paste or type it into your email program). The old email address is no longer in use. Send all emails to the new address.