I love Cold Steel knives. They make well-designed, high quality knives at an affordable price. My latest Cold Steel acquisition is the Finn Hawk - a full-tang, fixed blade knife with a 4-inch blade. The Finn Hawk has quickly become my "go to" knife for general use. I give it 5 out of 5 stars, because I literally have nothing to complain about with this knife. I cannot find a single negative thing to say about it.
Here are the specs:
- Over-all Length: 8¾ inches
- Blade Length: 4 inches
- Grind: Scandi
- Spine: 1/8-inch thickness, 90-degree (can be used to spark a ferro rod)
- Weight: 5.1 ounces (not including sheath)
- Handle/Grip: Dual Injection Mold, outer layer is TPR rubber
- Steel: German 4116 Stainless
- Sheath: secure-ex polymer sheath with belt loop
- Price: currently under $20 on Amazon, so its affordable
The Finn Hawk has proven to be a great general-purpose field knife for me. Frankly, I like it better than my Swiss Moras. An all-around great knife for work around the homestead or campsite. Priced at under $20, it is an amazing deal for its quality and usefulness (find it on Amazon). I like this knife so much, I've ordered a second one to have as a back-up.
Please subscribe to Dystopian Survival using the Follow By Email field at the bottom of the right hand column.
On Social Media:
Twitter: @DystopianSurv - My account specifically for this website. 99% prepping, survivalist, and homesteading tweets. Few, if any, posts on politics.
Twitter: @TimGamble - My main account. Survivalist information, plus heavy on news, politics and economics.
GAB: @TimGamble - Mainly a back-up account for when Twitter bans me for being not being a leftist.