How to protect yourself from the Wuhan Coronavirus:
Coronaviruses, including the Wunan Coronavirus, can be spread person-to-person, or through contaminated food or surfaces. This makes avoiding contact with infected or potentially infected people, along with strong hygeine and sanitation practices, extremely important in stopping the spread of the disease.
The CDC and WHO give the following general advice for protecting against Coronaviruses:
- Wash your hands often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with thse who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect all surfaces (click link for disinfectants page on Amazon).
- If you are sick, avoid contact with others.
- Stay home when sick and for two days after symptoms stop.
- Do not prepare food for others if you have a
Coronavirus, or if you may have come into contact with someone with a Coronavirus.
Availability of Medical Facemasks:
In the United States, there have been n
AD: Diversey Virex All Purpose Disinfectant Cleaner - Kills 99.9% of Germs. Provides broad spectrum kill of microorganisms including HBV, HIV-1, VRE, MRSA, MRSE, VISA, PRSP, Herpes Simplex Types 1&2, Influenza Type A2, Adenovirus, Rotavirus, Norovirus, and many more. Meets OSHA's BloodBorne pathogen standards for HBV and HIV.