I posted this article on www.TimGamble.com back in December. Much of the information in it is useful to preppers and survivalists as well, so I decided to repost it here for those who don't follow my other website.
Ways to Resist the Global Elites
The Elites want an end to any real borders and the idea of national sovereignty, which requires an end to patriotism.
You only has to pay attention to current events, as well as historical trends over the last few decades to see their plan slowly working out. The question is How do we stop their plans? How do way resist?
Get out of the system and build self-reliance.
The more we are part of the system, the more control they have over us, and the less ability we have to resist their plans. Many of us are already afraid to speak out. We are afraid of being labeled as racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, or otherwise a "hater." Cancel culture means we face the possible consequences such as losing not only our social media accounts, but also our jobs, our businesses, or even our friends and family. Political correctness isn't about wanting people to be nice or polite to each other, it is about intimidation. Wokeness isn't about social or environmental "justice" but rather is a bullying tactic the Left uses to get their way. Do what we say to do. Think the way we tell you to think. Or we will destroy you.
How do we get out of the system? Getting entirely out of the system will be extremely difficult, if not impossible. But we can extricate ourselves from much of the system, if we are willing to do the hard work and sacrifice to do so. I've written about this before, but here is a recap:
- Homeschooling is better than parochial & private schools is better than public schools.
- Working for yourself is better than working for a small business is better than working for a large corporation or the government.
- Owning out-right is better than paying a mortgage is better than renting.
- A credit union is better than a small regional bank is better than a big national bank.
- Paying cash is better than a debit card is better than a credit card.
- Going all cash & barter is best of all, but probably impossible in practical terms.
- Taking care of your health is better than needing a hospital.
- Entertaining ourselves (reading, family game night, hosting a bar-b-que, going bowling, going fishing, etc.) is better than relying on TV, the movies, and pop culture.
- Living in a small rural community is better than living in a city is better than living in a mega-city.
Become much more self-reliant. Be able to think for yourself, and do for yourself, as much as possible. The more self-reliant you and your family are, the less you will be affected by what is coming, and the more you'll be able to resist. Do everything you can to build as much self-reliance as you can while there is still time.
Thinking for yourself means uncluttering your mind of all the rubbish coming out of the mainstream media, pop culture, and academia. Stop blindly trusting "experts." Turn off mainstream media and the late-night comedians. Tune out much of the current pop culture. Explore the alt-media, but don't just blindly accept what their pushing either. Read a variety of sources, investigate for yourself, and think for yourself. Ask yourself questions: Does this really make sense? Is it logical? Does it fit what I already know to be true? Does it give facts that I can check, or is it just speculation?
Self-reliance is also being able to do for yourself. Take responsibility for your own life. Don't sit around waiting for others, or the government, to do things for you. Get informed. Make your own decisions. Learn skills. Gain experience. Do things.
Privacy is paramount. The more I study what is going on, the more I realize the importance of privacy, and how difficult it is to guard. Don't fall for the "only bad guys have to worry about privacy" line of stupidity that many people push. Think about and take steps to protect your privacy, both online and in real life. I have a number of articles on privacy and on operational security on my Dystopian Survival website.
How To Resist? The best way to resist is to do the the opposite of what they want.
- They want open borders, so fight for secure borders and controlled immigration.
- They want to end national sovereignty, so fight for national sovereignty and a strong military.
- They want to ridicule and belittle patriotism, so be patriotic, and encourage others to be patriotic, too.
- They want to end private property rights, so fight for laws protecting private property rights.
- They want to restrict inheritance, so fight to end restrictions and taxation on inheritance.
- They want a cashless economy, so insist on using cash.
- They want to end traditional Christianity, so be a traditional, Bible-believing follower of the Messiah. This definitely means getting out of liberal/progressive churches.
- They want to end the traditional family, so fight for it.
- They want to end traditional ideas of gender, so teach your children to be Real Men and Real Women.
- They want control over your children's education, health, and bodies, so fight for your kids.
- Honest elections matter, so fight for election reform, voter ID laws, and especially an end to ballot harvesting.
- Control of the Judiciary is critical. Judgeships matter deeply.
- Be very active in local politics and talk to local officials. Local efforts, where our "leaders" must deal with us face-to-face, can be very effective.
- In reality, local politics are more important than state politics. And state politics are more important than Federal politics.
- Influence your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, and fellow church members. Don't be cowed by political correctness or wokeness.
- Make use of Alt-Media to stay informed. But always think for yourself.
- My opinion: the best source of real journalism today is The Epoch Times.
- Learn about Technocracy, which is a primary tool the Elites are using to change our world.
- A great introduction to technocracy is my article Technocracy, The Power Elite, and the Transformation of Human Civilization.
- The best source of news regarding technocracy is the website Technocracy News & Trends.
- Men, provide for, protect, and lead your family. Don't give in to worldly ways, modern sensibilities, wokeness, and political correctness. Be a Real Man.
- Parents, you are responsible for your children's welfare, not schools, teachers, or even the government. Teach your children, and stand between them and the dangers of political correctness and wokeism.
- Start building networks and communities of like-minded people you can trust. This takes time and effort, which is why it needs to be done now, not later. (Lots of community building articles on my Dystopian Survival website.)
- Be especially wary of polices and laws that can be used as a "backdoor" to limit or take away our Freedoms. Hate speech laws allow the government to define "hate" however they wish. School anti-bullying policies more often are used to prevent your children from wearing a patriotic shirt ("bullying" immigrants) rather than stopping a real bully from taking your kid's lunch money. Red Flags laws have "gun confiscation" written all over them, especially in light of the APA's willingness to define traditional masculine traits as harmful.
I strongly believe in the right to self-defense, but I also strongly reject the unprovoked or unnecessary use of violence to achieve our goals. My advice for now is to concentrate instead on resisting in safer and more effective ways.
Survive the emerging Dystopia. Subscribe to Dystopian Survival by clicking here and also by following Tim Gamble on social media:
Twitter = https://twitter.com/TimGambleSpeaks